Sunday, 22 June 2014

PaidVerts - Win money with ads + BOT

Why not get paid to view ads? Because Ads are boring, but let's look at this another way

Use this Bot, don't see any adds, just fill some easy captchas, and get Paid!



You can use DeathByCaptcha to fully automate this bot, that's a paid service, but it pays for itself if you use it enough!




What it does

This program automates all the tasks at Paidverts.
Including Viewing Bonus ads, Requesting micro ads and viewing Activation Ads

Features

Minimize to system tray
View Activation Ads
View Bonus Ads
Request Micro Ads
Mute itself
Reduce bandwidth by not loading Adobe Flash and Java
Manual and Deathbycaptcha.eu support
Requirements
Net Framework 4.5

Virus Scan
Virustotal

Resources:


Granted, you won't get rich with this but in the long run with this and a few other bots you can manage a small monthly budget for beer or your drug of choice, if this was helpful please register under our Ref Link

1 comment:

  1. Hi KazMyr,
    Paidverts is a very wonderful site.
    I have been a member for a long time and I can say that they are a legit programs. But I am not using them as an ads clicker anymore cuz I have discovered more profitable way than clicking ads. And it really boost my online earnings.

    Btw, I like the design of your site, it looks very clean and professional.

    ReplyDelete