I've been afflicted with sleeping disorders since I can remember so when I found out about mirtazapine I started to keep one or two pills for when I'd eventually need it.
(note: a better choice would have been benzodiapines, but this is what i got my hands on due to the circumstances)
Some days ago I took 20 mg at 17 o'clock, resigned to sleep until morning of the next day. Problem about mirtazapine is that it leaves you all groggy when you wake up, so if you ever take it make sure you have nothing important to do the next day.
Everyone talks about the strange and intense vivid dreams it gives you, but i never saw a "dream report", what do people mean with "strange"? everything is strange in the dream world... So i decided to write this report and show you how incredible the dreams are
I'll probably do the same with other oneirogens and dream herbs (like calea zacatechichi) later, I'm curious to see how much we can "trip" in our dreams, if we can call it a "dream trip" at all, and how does each substance affect those dreams.
I don't know if it boosts your REM sleep or your remembrance of it but I can vouch for the results of mirtazapine.
I fell asleep 15-20 minutes after taking the dose, take into account that I was pretty tired at the time and would probably fall asleep without it.
Here's my dream:
I'm on my parents house, ready to sleep, when I wake up to go get a glass of water someone knocks on the door. I open it and some girls from my class tell me there's a party at my house tonight, a stream of people start rushing through the door. As I go back to warn my parents our house is eventually full of people I find myself outside in a yard, next to one of those Volvo vans. I see people I know but when I approach them they turn into someone else so I just get back into the house.
I find myself in a different room where two fat guys are playing video games, I ask them why they arent at the party, I recommend them some better games to play.
Trying to go back again, I find myself outside on some sort of jungle/mountain, where all happens in slow motion, I try to wade my way through the woods, when I finally arrive someone warns me everyone has been kidnapped and that I have to do something about it.
I make my way into the house (which apparently has 3 floors by now), the first floor is basically a supermarket, filled with robots, no people anywhere. As I think of what to do, an idea comes to mind. I start clapping my hands, singing and dancing, people start coming out of the aisles singing and dancing with me, the robots disappearing in what has just become a fucking weird musical.
My duty done, someone warns me theres more people on the second floor, I ask for a knife, I'm handed a tiny spoon\knife hybrid, what the hell, I can stab someones eye with it.
I climb some wooden gothic style stairs into the second floor, before I end my ascendance I see that the second floor is filled with people on their knees, hands behind their back, being guarded by angels dressed in blue, wielding ak47's. I come up with yet another brilliant idea, I start cutting my wrists with the sad excuse of a knife while whispering in some satanic archaic tongue. The angels get visibly disturbing as I keep on doing it, two of them fainting. When blood comes out I know the time as come. I climb up the rest of the stairs and give a massive shout making them all turn to dust.
That's the moment where I wake up.
That was my experience with only 20 mg, that being the biggest dose I took so far.
Check this trip report of 180 mg to see the true potential of this chemical, on a waking state!
No comments:
Post a Comment