Saturday, 14 February 2015

Gaga Chemicals - Review

Someone who isn't me made a review



This is a new vendor, just 2 months old but already going at full steam!

They got a top notch operation, just opened the 3rd dispatch center.

All compounds are made in European labs and not imported from china. they offer custom synths and got the largest selection of products I've seen so far. Lots of Gems and rare compounds too.



I asked nicely for a free sample and they gave it, generous vendor :)

Product Catalog


I'm in the love, so many cool psychedelics! They keep adding new stuff so this list will be forever incomplete. I'll just list some of the psychedelics, there's also a vast selection of stimulants, noids, benzos and dissociatives

Shipping limitations vary for each compound

Dispatch 1:
blotter: Etizolam, DOC, DOPR, 5-Meo-MiPT
powder/crystal: 2C-E

Dispatch 2:
blotter: AL-LAD
powder/crystal: 5-Meo-DMT, 4-Aco-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 2C-iP, 3C-E, Proscaline, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-P, 3C-P, Escaline, BK-2CB, 25iP-Nbome, 25N-Nbome, 25D-Nbome, 25C-Nbome, 2C-B-Fly, DOiPR, 4-ACO-DALT, 4-ACO-DET, 4-ACO-DiPT, 4-HO-DiPT......

Dispatch 3:
For the US, under construction

Also coming soon is DOI, DOEF, ETH-LAD and 1P-LSD

Website


Still has some stock footage and needs some work, but it's improving every day, constantly under maintenance and being updated. No scam alerts. I like the fact it is centered around lady gaga, an odd figure for this business that brings some fresh air, i think it makes the site fun to browse :)



Payment


They only accept bank wire transfer but they are adding more payment options.

Costumer Support


Very helpful, they keep in contact to make sure everything is going well. They also store user data on separate server and delete it monthly to insure your privacy. Top Notch Operation like i said!

I also know of someone that got their package seized by customs and got a reship, so they're serious

Shipping and Packaging


They got 3 dispatch centers for speed and legal reasons, compounds will be shipped anywhere they are legal

Package arrived without problems, extremely professional and discrete. A simple envelope with the baggies taped to a cardboard and a A4 paper around. Also a page with the known info about the chemicals.



Product Quality


The goodies come in a baggie with the molecular formula, molecule design and weight (good! some vendors are generous and you may end up dosing higher because the weight isn't specified)

They provide NMR analysis for some compounds and reports of human consumption in forums seem to indicate the compounds are as advertised

I've heard they bioassay every product before putting them for the public, if there's poison in there they would be the first to know

There was also this instance were they didn't even put up 2CB-FLY for sale because purity was low, so they definitely do test their stuff and have the correct attitude regarding their suppliers

I also found this Trip Report. Everything seems to indicate their product is good!


Third Opinion


The vendor is active in several forums and has a very proactive Harm-Reduction attitude, it seems he's doing it for love and not just for a quick profit, that's always a plus

Everyone seems to be giving good feedback

Additional Reading:
ChemsRus - Vendor active


Final Comments


Will certainly use them often, very organized operation and harm reduction attitude. Plus Huge Selection

I asked them if they would be willing to set up some promotions for my readers, instead of a promocode i got something better!

Whenever you make an order if you send them a e-mail with a word like, "Crazy psychonaut order" or something along those lines to let them know you came from this blog, they will offer another compound of your choice, in whatever quantity the minimum order for that compound is

For example, you order some 4-HO-MET, e-mail them order number, "Crazy Psychonaut Order" and ask for a 2C-C sample. You will receive your order plus 2C-C 250mg (the lowest quantity).

Pros:
- Rare compounds
- Big Catalog
- NMR analysis
- Custom Synths
- European Lab Sourced
- 3 Dispatch Centers for WorldWide Service
- Erase your private data monthly
- No promocode, but Free Samples!

Cons:´
- Some things (like AL-LAD) are a little more expensive than some other places
- New vendor, not many reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this shop!

    I purchased some 4-ACO-DMT, Methylone and 6-APB from them and I must say I was very impressed by the quality although their prices are a bit high but I can understand since the chemicals are from UE.

    ReplyDelete