Sunday, 21 December 2014

BK-2CI - Trip Report

I talked about BK-2CI before, i must say it was quite underwhelming... here goes the result of my experimentation


Set and Setting:


At night in the mountains, no light pollution and clear sky


Measuring:


1g of BK-2CI was divided in two equal amounts, each of those was further divided in three, resulting in 6 piles of ~165mg

Timeline:



t:00:00
           - divided one of the piles in half, made a spliff and smoked it among test subject A & B
t:00:10
          - something feels different, definitely active
t:00:20
          - mood lift, talkativeness and colors are very slightly vibrant (possibly placebo), mind seems enhanced, could study right now
t:01:00
         - back to baseline, smoked another spliff with the remaining ~80mg, divided by test subject A, B & C
t:01:??
         - A B & C smoked hashish
t: 01:20
         -  test subjects A, B, C & D parachuted ~165mg in a rizzla paper
t:02:20
        - unsure if feeling anything... A B & D started drinking vodka
t:02:??
        - A B C & D smoked hashish, drinking games
t:03:40
       - Slightly Tipsy, absolutely not psychedelic, music appreciation enhanced, clear sky with lots of stars very beautiful and peaceful, no side effects. Subject B is really enjoying himself and the music, eyes closed big smile.
t:05:30
       - Back to baseline, Went to sleep just fine

Conclusion:


Seems a safe compound, but not worth further tests, possibly with a bigger dosage the effects are better but A's not willing to risk side effects, will try vaping the remaining 165mg sometime.

No side effects noted at any point during the trip, the alcohol must have counter-acted the expected vasoconstriction









2 comments:

  1. I am thinking that this is perhaps better dosed orally or vaporized directly instead of smoked. Smoking has a tendency both to degrade things and you waste everything thats in the smoke that drifts off. Considering how successful bk-2C-b was, I would be very surprised and disappointed if bk-2C-I turns out to be a dud. I suspect that its a matter of finding the ideal dosage and ROA to bring about full effects. 2C-I was a beautiful chem, I do hope that this becomes a serviceable replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try vaping the remaining 165mg, will report back :)

    ReplyDelete