Monday, 8 December 2014

5-MeO-MALT

Royal Alchemist are now stocking 5-MeO-MALT, since around the forums there seems to be some interest on this i compiled some info


N-(2-(5-methoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)ethyl)-N-methylprop-2-en-1-amine

5-MeO-MALT is a very new tryptamine that has very little information about it. If you plan on using it please start low and work your way up.


Trip Reports:


There are literally only a few trip reports, like this one that got me interested

"15 mg was administered in capsules, later 25 mg nasally
Age.:20 +
Translated report from a Swedish forum:
"Male, 75kg

Time: About 3 h.

Description: Very intensive and strong experience down, what I choose to call the MALT-hole. CEV and OEV:s were intensely colored, and very interesting. There was a presence of mindfuck re: perspective on time/space... one minute could last forever, while next went with the speed of light.

Blood/heart pressure remained stable, not over 185/87, heartrate was at 115bpm during the three hour trip.

About the MALT-hole: Any conception of time and space disappeared, egoloss, and as I reached the bottom of the MALT-hole I didn't know who or what I - was I human, did i exist in this reality of beautiful CEV/OEV around me?

There was no panic or anxiety for the duration of the MALT-hole, but rather a mystical calm and mysterious harmony which enfolded me. This was a level 5, and that's why I call it the 5-meo-malt hole."

Dosages:


From the reports i've read i made the following aproximation (snorted), this should not be used as a guide or regarded as safe

3mg-5mg - threshold
5mg - 10mg - low
10mg - 20mg - Common
20+mg - Heavy

Be sure to not eyeball this, you must use a scale, i tried to eyeball an allergy test and it was unexpectedly active! I love the fact that is has a short duration, not everybody has time to trip for 12 hours at a time.

Sources:



Trip Report
Trip Report 2
5-meo-Malt @ drugsforum
The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MALT Thread @ bluelight
5 -meo-Malt @ Chemsrus
5-meo-Malt @UKCR

No comments:

Post a Comment