IUPAC name - 2-amino-1-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one.
Trip Report:
"Well there's not much to write home about, folks. There's the whole somatic bunch of 2C-related crap such as increased mucus production, difficulty urinating, stomach bloating, clammy cold extremities and shivering, but not much in the thoughts and absolutely zero visually. At least it is a bit stimulating so I plan to stay awake all night and rehearse some psychiatry that's due to Thursday. If I pass I'll give it a '+' for being nootropic lol. All in all, it is not even remotely close in psychedelic department to bk-2C-B. At 180 mg orally, that is, gellcapped, taken on an empty stomach, with 0 tolerance."
"Ok so I got 'A' in psychiatry exam, guess that could have been in some part influenced by studying while high on this compound. If anything, it gave me motivation to actually open the goddamn book...
Seriously though, it has no psychedelic value. No aftereffects were noted as well."
Dangers:
There was some concern about the iodine impact in the tyroid from BK-2CI, you can read further on that subject at the bluelight forums, i only think that would be a problem in a bad synth tough
Additional Info
The Big & Dandy BK-2CI Thread @ Bluelight
Thread @ Chemsrus
Thread @ UKCR

No comments:
Post a Comment