Saturday, 21 February 2015

Serious Molecule - Review

My busy friend got a sample of 1P-LSD, as usual he's making a review


This is a very new UK based vendor, he laid his own samples but is vending professionally laid blotters.



Product Catalog


He only sells 1P-LSD, and i don't think he has any plans to acquire anything else unless a cool new psychedelic becomes available.

If you're looking for big quantities you should look somewhere else. In the website he states the idea is to aid the smaller psychedelic compound collectors & researchers of the UK & Europe to access small amounts of interesting, legal psychedelic materials such as 1P-LSD

Website


I find the whole site straight to the point but very minimalist and "cozy", fits with their small time / good business policy

Payment


Also needs some work here... Payment by Bank Transfer only at the moment. Will also have bitcoins in the future

Costumer Support


I like the guy! Very nice, somewhat chatty but professional, and obviously with harm-reduction on mind. He doesn't seem to be in this purely for money and those tend to be the best businesses

I like his signature on UKCR forums "If you can't take care, take nothing!"

He's also in the process of setting up PGP for private communication

Shipping and Packaging


He shipped it in the same day, arrived the next week. Very discreet hand-written envelope. He says he will start printing it now.

Inside there was a personal hand-written thank you note which was nice, the product came in aluminum foil inside a baggie correctly labeled with dosage per tab. Also a skull


Product Quality


The product is good, i think all the 1P-LSD comes from the same source at the moment.

´

He laid the sample tabs himself, in my case there were some strawberrys, but the actual product comes from the usual source and has the chem name printed all over it to avoid mis-identification
In this test sample dosage of each tab was 50ug, which is great for small-dosing and initial research, this obviously goes in hand with the harm-reduction policy of the vendor. He also used green food dye  and there don't seem to be any hotspots

There is a Wedinos Analysis of the 100ug tabs:  sample W003311
If Wedinos is to be trusted then the product is legit


Third Opinion


General feedback is good, the vendor is active in UKCR forums

Exercise caution with new vendors as always, but he seems to be serious

Linkage:
- UKCR Vendor Thread
- UKCR 1P-LSD Trip Report
- ChemsRUS

Final Comments


Will keep an eye on him :)

He agreed to allow special prices for this blog's readers, just tell him you came from here when ordering

Pros:
- Great costumer service with Harm-Reduction in Mind
- Fast Shipping
- Serious Sources
- Special prices

Cons:
- Absolutely no returns or no refunds under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Not many payment options
- Very new, just starting up
- Doesn´t offer product analysis


BONUS: Price Comparison




7 comments:

  1. I have been in contact with this vendor from very early on. Very nice guy indeed. His chattiness stems only from his desire to ensure all buyers are educated. More people need to think like this in the Psychedelic community. Very generous and eager to prove his worth in the community. I would trust him implicitly from my conversations with him already. I can confirm source and quality. I am also sure that in certain circumstances, re-ships or refunds could be arranged. He puts his customers before profit from all I've seen and so I trust all of his decisions are more than reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also takes to this mate sent me a sample to awesome! Will be doing business when product is tested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I myself got 4 of the home laid ones, perfet as a little dabble before the jump and he was a good gay to chat to as well as my linking of his home styling of the packaging,Yove got to be be a fair critic as KM has been above hear but no all the best luck to this guy. Ill be passing on any people asking toward him for his act of kindness. Fancy ptting the Ravegardener prices up on that table too for a laugh. Seem some other proper jokes places stocking it recently to... tut tt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serios moloclre are offering a discount at the minte over on the boards (Past caring about my U key) some think like UKCR10 bt each vocher is different or something, yould have to check. RC have 20% off at the mo with JAN2015, even RG do a code actally it seems BRC are doing the creaming in with no discont codes avaliable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ayy and the Skull was a nice and serious one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, and again sorry yould mentioned his discounts straight off, one of those long 2 days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stellar Stargazer20 October 2015 at 20:02

    I'm currently trying to purchase from this guy, serious molecule. He is very friendly. He is very good with communication as well. I just find it delightful when a vendor seems genuinely interested in your satisfaction and not just with their profits. I will update you guys when I get my product. As for rn, he has impressed me.

    ReplyDelete